We had my dear friend take some family pictures of us for Christmas cards. Here are some of the others that turned out so GREAT - her name is Megan Archibald and when I find her web site I will add it - in the mean time - I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Thanks Megan
These are fun. Where are you at? I wish I could tell you what is in my purse but it is probably like yours...centered around a little boy and what he might need. Tell me more about your activity!
2 comments:
Cutest pictures ever!! Where is Brian's smile? :)
I love how happy Kristian is. He is adorable!
These are fun. Where are you at? I wish I could tell you what is in my purse but it is probably like yours...centered around a little boy and what he might need. Tell me more about your activity!
Post a Comment