Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Please forgive me - this whole baby thing has totally thrown me out of my zone. Not that my zone has even been very efficent but I feel off base on all the stuff I try and do.

Enough excuses. I have no picture to post, nothing exciting to talk about, just thought I would get on and talk. I am down to single digit weeks left and am very excited about that but now I really need to get to work on getting ready - I start the day with all these grand plans and none of them ever come to pass. I have even started the day with very little plans and those seem to fall through as well. Anyone one have a suggestion as to a way around that? I need to paint the craft room/office so that I can move the office down stairs. Then I need to change the current office into a baby room. But all of that seems to fall behind the go to the grocery store, make dinner, watch a movie with the kid, take a nap on the couch, and just about anything else that gets thrown on the list. I was off work the week after Christmas and thought that I was feeling so good. In fact when people asked how I felt I actually thought, I can say good and not be lying'. But now that I am back to work and am up every night till 1 (at least), I am tired again. No one told me it would be this hard this old.

I am tired and off to bed - good night my friends!

2 comments:

Archibald's said...

Sorry you're so tired!! I can't believe you are so close to having that baby!! Yay!!

Joe and AnnMarie said...

Good to hear from you again. Can't wait to see you and the baby and the new nursery in a few weeks.
Good luck hanging in there for the next six weeks.